Ephraim Abramson & Co. represents businesses in the hospitality industry, primarily with clients operating hotels, owning restaurants, and holding franchises (from international and local franchisors) to run food operations. Our attorneys understand the hospitality industry and leverage different disciplines in providing practical advice to clients in commercial, corporate, real estate, labor and employment, intellectual property licensing, and restructuring transactions. Our litigators often assist hospitality-industry clients with the resolution of disputes, whether through court proceedings, arbitration, mediation, or negotiation.
Recent engagements have included
- Assisting an international hotel chain in the closing of its operations in Israel;
- Attending to the day-to-day legal issues arising from the operation of a hotel client;
- Restructuring the ownership interests of apartment owners in an Israeli hotel;
- Drafting and negotiation of mixed-use projects with residential and retail components;
- Negotiating leaseholds and various contractor agreements for several restaurant clients;
- Structuring and mediating the separation of partners in several food-industry businesses;
- Negotiating the financing with developers and investors in a boutique hotel project;
- Drafting and negotiating of various franchise agreements.