Our firm represents both commercial clients and individuals throughout the State of Israel in nearly all proceedings and transactions that deal with real estate, including residential and commercial purchases and sales, construction, project development, mortgages and other financings, zoning, leases, registration, closings, tax aspects and management.
Ephraim Abramson & Co. real estate lawyers offer our clients comprehensive advice and support, and actively represent a number of Israeli hotels, shopping center properties, office complexes, distribution centers and other large real estate and construction companies in all aspects of their development and operation. We have provided expert zoning advice and litigation support to major global companies active in the Israeli market, and have also been deeply involved, since its nascency, in the organization of “PINUI BINUI” projects (urban renewal projects whereby residential buildings and complexes are evacuated temporarily, and subsequently demolished, rebuilt and repopulated with its previous tenants – all financed by contractors who are granted additional construction and sale rights) and TAMA-38 projects (unique Israeli construction program created to reinforce, upgrade and broaden the size of older apartment buildings) throughout the country.
Our core real-estate practice services include
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for purchase, rental and leasing on behalf of individual, partnership and corporate clients located both in Israel and abroad
- Pinui-Binui (urban renewal) Projects
- Legal and tax structuring of real estate transactions
- Business parks, shopping centers, and hotel projects
- TAMA-38 projects
- Representation before local planning bodies, as well as mediation, arbitration, and judicial courts for real estate clients
- Drafting and negotiating construction contracts